Friday, February 5, 2010

What size is the shortest length in false lash?

I was to wear false lash but i dont want it too long i want it short but i dont know what size is that.What size is the shortest length in false lash?
if you are talking about the length all you need to do is trim it.





If you buy a falsies, its always long. It's because every eye shape is different hence you need to trim it to your desired length on which you are comfortable in wearing it.





Just make sure that when you trim one lash, do it on the other one too. If you take away 2 clumps of lash, take 2 away from the other one too so that it would be even.





^_^What size is the shortest length in false lash?
Check out Model 21 Lashes on ebay . My cousin was in Vietnam so I asked her to get me some she got me number 28 its natural looking .

No comments:

Post a Comment