Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm planning on moving to America. My options for staying are a Green Card or Working Visa, true/false?

I just need to find out the easiest option for obtaining legal residence in America, I'm planning on moving to L.A, California! I need to know all the nessecites to gaining this residency.I'm planning on moving to America. My options for staying are a Green Card or Working Visa, true/false?
There are a variety of visas available. But most workers come across on a H visa (you need a degree and high needed job skills) Once on a work visa your employer would sponsor you for the green card. This is optional for the employer. You yourself can not apply for a green card, if this is the route you decide to take.I'm planning on moving to America. My options for staying are a Green Card or Working Visa, true/false?
There are different visas depending on what you plan on doing. If you want to work, get a work visa. If you want to go to school, get a student visa. I'm from the US and living in Canada with my husband on a visitor's visa until I get my residency.
it depends largely where you come from.





if you come from a desirable nation it will be easier. if you are educated or possess a special talent, again, it will be much easier.





if you come from an undesirable nation, it will be very hard.
Stay where you are and we will call when we need you.
false. There are a variety of visas available.
getting married to a citizen

No comments:

Post a Comment