Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is it possible to have a false alert of miscarriage and the baby is STILL alive?

my aunt is pregnant and lost blood and told me it was maybe a miscarriage. Now she say her baby is still alive, even though she lost a lot of blood, her doctor say she have to be careful because she may have a real miscarriage.





i don't understand, did she lie. i never say the baby once. normally when you lost blood, you directly have a miscarriageIs it possible to have a false alert of miscarriage and the baby is STILL alive?
i was 7 weeks pregnant and i had alot of bleeding like my pants were covered and i went to the er and they checked me and the baby was still alive and they told me the same thing they told your aunt and after that everything was fine for me my daughter is now 15 months old...some women have even more bleeding than that during pregnancy from what i have heard it is normal...good luck i hope she and her baby are fine....Is it possible to have a false alert of miscarriage and the baby is STILL alive?
I had a heavy bleed when 11 weeks pregnant and thought I had miscarried. I went to hospital %26amp; had an examination %26amp; the doc said he thought I had lost it. I had to wait 7 hours for a ultrasound only to be told the baby was alive %26amp; okay! I am now 23 weeks pregnant. so yes, you can bleed heavy %26amp; not miscarry.
From what I've heard pregnant women have a 50% chance of bleeding of some caliber during pregnancy. I had two scares, one with not a lot of bleeding and one with what seemed like a scary amount! I am now 39 weeks along and everything looks great so... they call it (sometimes) a ';threatened'; miscarriage.
I had a similar situation when I was about 9 weeks with my first. It can totally happen. I lost a lot of blood and ended up in the hospital where they found her little heart beating away. It's called a threatened miscarriage. I didn't have any other problems later either.
you can bleed during pregnancy and not miscarry. some women have horrible cramps and bleed and still don't miscarry. every person is different...
Heavy bleeding isn't always neccessarily a miscarriage, but that is not always the rule of thumb. She should consider herself very lucky, they'll probably put her on bed rest.
no she wasn't lying, when you bleed when your pregnant doesn


t ALWAYS mean your having a miscarriage but its not normal though either.
You can definitely bleed %26amp; NOT miscarry.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment