Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do I find the right person to help me overturn a false imprisonment case without money being involved.?

My son and I were both arrested for something he did not do. He was sentence to 12years. I did 6months for nothing,and was tricked to sign a FALSE STATEMENT so I would be released. The case have to do with lies that was told on my son for child molestation.How do I find the right person to help me overturn a false imprisonment case without money being involved.?
So, 12 people believed he did it and sentenced him to 12 years and 12 people believed you did it and sentenced you to 6 months. And it was all based on a ';false statement'; that you made? Wow, that's amazing!!! Look for somebody doing pro bono work other wise good luck!How do I find the right person to help me overturn a false imprisonment case without money being involved.?
You stated that you and your son were arrested for something that he did not do. You did not make the comment that you did not do......hmmm although you said you did 6 months for nothing.


Then you, the adult was tricked into signing a FALSE STATEMENT so you would be released. Your son, an adult also, assuming since he is is doing 12 years. Did you hide your son from authorities, threaten witnesses, take part in the offense, I don't know. Just like anyone else would tell you, seek an attorney that will listen to your dilemma. Contact your local Bar Association they may be able to point you in the right direction.





I personally don't want to judge you on this, being that I have worked these type of cases. If what happened, happened, don't waist the courts time and don't re-victimize the victim. But if you are innocent.............fight it.
There are strict time limits to filing criminal appeals. You should discuss this matter asap with a criminal defense attorney in your state.
ACLU

No comments:

Post a Comment