Sunday, February 7, 2010

My daughter just had fraternal twins they said is from mother side if is true or false?

A nurse told me that fraternal twins is from maternal side, my mom, does not recall having twins in her family, these are the first set of twins from my side , can it be from her father, the fathers kis also said these are the first in his side also. we are just wondering, the only thing i know that is the greatest thing watching two kids with diferent personalities, i enjoy every minute of it.My daughter just had fraternal twins they said is from mother side if is true or false?
its the gene for hyper ovulation so it must come from the mother





heres some info http://multiples.about.com/od/pregnancy/鈥?/a>My daughter just had fraternal twins they said is from mother side if is true or false?
Its normally from the mother's side but can be from the father's maternal side also. So it just depends on the family
My grandmother was an identical twin, no twins on my wife's side, and my daughter had fraternal twins. Why? Because it was God's decision. As I understand reproduction, when a male sperm enters a female egg, fertilization takes place. When the fertilized egg divides, identical twins are born, but when two eggs are fertilized, fraternal twins are created.
It is the mother who causes fraternal twins to happen, because she releases more than one egg. The father has no control over how many eggs are released. But there doesn't have to be a genetic link -- sometimes more than one egg is released for no real reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment