Thursday, February 11, 2010

What is the possibility of getting two false negative pregnancy results?

I am not pregnant but I have taken two preg. tests, one last month and one a week ago, and they were both negative, is it safe to say that i am not preg? my bestfriend insists that i am but i told her that i have been getting my monthly right on time and i know that you can have it while preg. but its not as common. people insist that i am preg but the tests are neg. my boyfriend insists that i am too, but i think he says that because he wants a baby. i dont want to keep wasting my money on tests when they all come out negative and i want to end this chatter about me being preggo.What is the possibility of getting two false negative pregnancy results?
You can go to your doctor for a blood test. However if you are menustrating on time and it is normal and you have had 2 test negative I really doubt you are pregnant. If you have doubts go for a blood tet. You know your body better than your friends and boyfriend.What is the possibility of getting two false negative pregnancy results?
go to the doc and get a blood test...Its 100% accurate no matter how far along you are....
You don't go on to say why everyone is insisting that you ARE pregnant ...., is it because your belly is getting bigger?. If so..then I would definitely go to the doctor. If not.....then ... 2 negatives..... I am sorry to say would be a definite NO... you are not pregnant !!!! Sorry !!!!! If you really think you are.. go see a doctor !!! Best of luck to you !!!
how about going to the doc and putting all the talk to rest around town... at least thats what I would do.
You should go to see a doctor and take your boyfriend with you
Chances are that you aren't. Good luck though.
possibility, not likely but a possibility!!
go to the doctor and get a blood test done

No comments:

Post a Comment