Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do you remove false eyelashes?

I've *never* worn false eyelashes before, but am DYING to try them! And what better time to try some looooong, vibrant purple ones than on Halloween night?? LOL BUT, one thing that I HAVEN'T considered ('til now) is how I'm going to REMOVE them! Lol, dumb, I know. So, how is this done - before I actually get them on . . . and stuck!How do you remove false eyelashes?
Warm water and and oil based makeup remover or face wash will cause the glue on those babies to become like oil and slick right off!





Good luck!How do you remove false eyelashes?
Before I started using them I was thinking that too! I was like oh crap are they going to rip my eyelashes out! (LOL!) Anyways, I couldn`t believe how easy they were to take off, they peel off just like a sticker, very easily. It doesn`t make sense because when you put them on they don`t move, and its like they are really on there, but you can peel them off very easily! Make sure to get a clear glue though! Hope I helped!
warm water will do the trick.
When it's been glued for a while and you finally want to take them off, put some warm water in a cupped hand and splash it in each of your eyes. It will loosen the glue a little bit. Then from the outside corner of your eye, slowly peel them (make sure you're grabbing from the base) until you reach the inner corner of your eye.
If your putting them on with a strong glue, then I would definitely buy a adhesive remover to go with em!! It wont hurt one bit! (I use white glue for hair extentions-for blondes) because it is easier to peel them off b/c it is a really odd texture and because it dries completely clear! Other than that you can also use a creamy make up remover.. Good luck and rock those lashes !!

No comments:

Post a Comment