Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ladies when you have a fight with another woman on your estate have you a friend who holds your false teeth?

You can't trust just anybody.Ladies when you have a fight with another woman on your estate have you a friend who holds your false teeth?
Our women don't even have false teeth!





Your estate must be posh...Ladies when you have a fight with another woman on your estate have you a friend who holds your false teeth?
yes her name is knock off Nigella, not because she sells hooky dvds but because she is shagging every ones husband, she is hardly ever home, she honours those visiting orders like her life depends on it.
I'm always ready to hold ya teeth daph , you can count on me xxx
Only if she has a minimum of 3 ASBOs, otherwise she's just not qualified.
Yes she does,shes a very good friend,she even puts them back in for me.....
You saucepot - you are getting me moist
yes, I also hand her my wooden leg!

No comments:

Post a Comment