Sunday, February 7, 2010

Im looking 4 a really great mascara that makes ur lashes look so good that they look false.?

I've heard that Loreal Lash express is good, on tv and a friend told me. i was just wondering is this true and are there any other great ones that u can name? Thanks for ur help, it will be greatly appreaciated.Im looking 4 a really great mascara that makes ur lashes look so good that they look false.?
I don't know if they sell it where you live, but Rimmel London do the BEST mascara I have ever used. They do lengthening, thickening and both together. I have really long, black eyelashes naturally but if I put the mascara on one eye only, it makes the other eye look like it has nearly no eyelashes in comparison lol! Hope I helped xIm looking 4 a really great mascara that makes ur lashes look so good that they look false.?
yes, loreal is good.


and i heard that one by lancome will give you falsies lookalike lashes as well. but i cant remember the name of it. i only know the tube is black with some gold or something.
well i don't know if it exactly matches your criterion...but I use covergirl long lashes and i've had good luck with it.
This L'oreal max volume mascara (below) is amazing, but you have to be very careful not to ';clump';. You put a silvery-white colour on first, then the black. I use it when I'm going out and I've had so many compliments :)
I think everyone has a different mascara that works best for them. Here are some steps I use for short, straight lashes.





Curl with curler thats been heated up with my blow dryer


Coat with 1 coat of Maybelline Define A Lash Mascara


Coat with 1 coat of Ready to Wear last extension fibers (available at HSN.COM)


One more coast of Maybeline Define A Lash Mascara





Excellent results - the Ready to Wear Last Extension is fantastic and works with any mascara.
I have long eyelashes anyway but when I use Benefit mascara called ';Get Bent'; it makes my eyelashes even longer and thicker. Although the name is a bit dodgy it really does work wonders! Take my advice - it's amazing!
i personally dont like loreal volume express (waterproof) cause its too heavy and when you apply it doesnt go off with any eye make up remover or water or any other thing and takes off most of your lashes before going off but as you are looking for false looking lashes this mascara does make it look like that !! it makes you look like minnie mouse and gives you a plastic lash look ! below is the link of what im talking about








http://www.friibii.com/images/03.jpg
Maxfactor masterpiece - it really is fantastic! Their brush works wonderfully. If you get an eyelash comb as well, youll get great looking lashes without any glue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment