Sunday, February 7, 2010

I really need some good advice for my social life which is being destroyed by nasty false rumors?

can anyone provide me with their email address? i cant post more information because answers keeps deleting my question.I really need some good advice for my social life which is being destroyed by nasty false rumors?
jamie.baker@sendit.nodak.edu


I think you're kinda embarassed by the rumors, don't worry.


WARNING: If you're trying to send me a virus, I'll send one back to you =DI really need some good advice for my social life which is being destroyed by nasty false rumors?
I'd love to answer this, but for some reason I feel like you are a creep who wants to send me virus' lol..... why are they deleting it then...
Haha, she'll just send you a botnet. Don't buy any of this bull.
polarislights96@yahoo.com





Hope I can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment