Friday, February 5, 2010

True or False: Men prefer to stick together and won't give their power to women?

Knowing the selfish nature of humans, you think men would want to give their power to women?


Men have been controlling women for centuries and centuries! They convinced women that burkas are good for them and that dangerous silicone surgery is necessary to make them complete. Men have counted on power to control women. Dependent women who have no power are easily controlled.





You women aint getting any power. And it's not like you want it anyway.True or False: Men prefer to stick together and won't give their power to women?
I thought Cavemen got cancelled.





Btw, Katze, I've got a buck says Kev is short for Kevin. He's posted this same stupid question 3 or 4 times now. Want to rethink your answer?True or False: Men prefer to stick together and won't give their power to women?
Many social customs that oppress women, such as female genital mutilation (FGM), are actually perpetrated and perpetuated by women. In societies that practice FGM, the women gather around to perform this procedure. The men are, for the most part, uninvolved and prefer not to express an opinion on the matter. Women put more pressure on themselves than men do. And the competition between women to be the prettiest and the best is really female-driven. In my whole life, the only people who have ever forced being 'lady-like' on me and insulted my intelligence or appearance were female family members and female friends/acquaintances. I'm not saying that men are perfect or that some don't have a bias toward voting for other men, but that same bias exists among the ladies, too.
I want change I want OBAMA


I just orderd some T-shirts on his offical website.


I also donated 5.00 on my Visa to Obama. I hope this man wins. I will cry if he loses, I will want to die if Hillary wins.
Sounds like feminist propaganda that is contrary to the evidence. The British public voted for Maggie Thatcher 3 times in a row throughout the 80s because she was a strong leader, a horrible tory ***** but still a strong leader
I think that over a long period of time men and women will be equal, but elaborate power. Most woman dont want political power but they want things to change. there arent many women in politics, thats what I dislike about feminists. Too much complain. BY equal i mean, in distribution of power
What?...women that went through, 'dangerous silicone surgery to make them complete' have made that decision entirely by their own choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment