Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Another Liberal blunder.Biden throws false fear about flu, airline stops to let a passenger off?

How much is this going to cost the Airlines and America for this scare tactic?Another Liberal blunder.Biden throws false fear about flu, airline stops to let a passenger off?
Biden spoke the truth but he's speaking to a wide audience. Not everyone really understood what he was saying. He needs to use more care and consideration. He gives the general audience too much credit. It's a breath of fresh air for those of us that understand his remarks but I can see why it would cause distress for those not able to see it. He gave good advice. If you are sick, if you are worried then it might make sense to avoid public transportation. I don't know anyone that wants to fly with a bunch of strangers or be on a commuter train with a bunch. There is a reason that the rich and powerful fly on their own planes or hire a limo.





Biden's remarks might be elitist because he failed to consider that some people don't have a choice really. I don't think he was meaning to sound that way though. I could be wrong.





It comes down to money and business as usual. It seems the ones freaking out about it are the ones that have much to lose if everyone were to listen to Biden. Follow the money.





We need to make critical thinking (the ability to think for oneself) a priority in this country so people always refer to their own abilities. We are not always given good advice.Another Liberal blunder.Biden throws false fear about flu, airline stops to let a passenger off?
I was wondering when people would start criticising him.





He only suggested what he would do. It's not like outright told people not to fly. It's not his fault people follow like sheep. I agreed though. I would not like to be on a plane with this current 'scare'.





I mean, I don't usually pay attention to much in the media, but I must admit, I'm wary of this.





And to be honest, not matter how bad the media are. I think they're right to give it as much coverage just to make people aware. Again, it's not their fault that there are hypochondriacs out there.
This is a scare tactic? If the swine flu is half as widespread as the media makes it out to be, I would avoid planes and buses too.
Biden is not known for smarts.
Biden was being candid and accurate. Its a funny world we live in, when that gets you in hot water!

No comments:

Post a Comment