Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is There Such Thing As A False Positive On A Pregnancy Test?

So Yesterday I took a clearblue digital test around 2:30pm and itcame out Pregnant. Then the next day around 11:00am ( I was up since 7am ) I took two Winn-Dixie Brand pregnancy test and they came out Negitive. Any clue on if I am or Not?Is There Such Thing As A False Positive On A Pregnancy Test?
This happens all the time.





Go to the doctor and have it done correctly if you think there's any chance you actually are pregnant.Is There Such Thing As A False Positive On A Pregnancy Test?
I suppose it's possible (with some medications?), but false negative is more likely. I.e., you can be pregnant and it isn't registering as such on the test. With all three of my pregnancies, the test BARELY showed a positive result. In my experience, (and the experiences of friends), false positive is highly unlikely.
  • blond hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment