Friday, February 5, 2010

What is the charge for filing a false police report in illinois?

in 2007 i lied on a police report and said my friend must of taken my debit card out of my purse when i actually gave it to him. i did this because my ex boyfriend who i have 3 restraining orders on made me. my ex was arrested that same day so i did not go in sighning papers. instead the police pressed charges.What is the charge for filing a false police report in illinois?
It's a misdemeanor in most cases. It depends on a lot of factors, and in most cases they will charge you with more than one charge. Usually along the lines of interfering / obstructing justice. The defendant in your case may have cause to file a civil suit against you as well.What is the charge for filing a false police report in illinois?
It's a misdemeanor.It also depends on many factors.
they might come over your house and give you a warning if your a first timer

No comments:

Post a Comment