Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How the HELL is cardboard Brian and False Nicole still in the Jungle?

god that Brian is a faker and as for Nicole, I think I would have strangles her by now if I could get past her faulse boobs! talk about opinionated! Joe to winHow the HELL is cardboard Brian and False Nicole still in the Jungle?
Nicole is starting to do my nut in, all she does is moan and think shes the big I am. Is it just me or is she just like a younger Jordan? I think that David needs to get kicked out hes a bloody idiot I don't think I could stay in the jungle with him.





Brian is used to keeping calm, being in the police and that so he quickly tries to diffuse a situation as quick as he can. Good for him.How the HELL is cardboard Brian and False Nicole still in the Jungle?
Ye Brian should have gone,he has no back


bone and they could carry him out in a bucket.


Nicole,what a stirrer,she is nothing but a back


biter plus trying to get David out by goading


the others to get on to him.The crocodile


tears gushed when Joe gave her a few home


truths about her snide bullying.


Joe to win.



Nicole is great but that bloody Davin Van Day p****s me off i mean come on British public vote him off he just does not no the meaning of nice. but i have to say last night Davin and Nicole sat next to each other so thats ok i hope they can start talking to each other a bit more. but i understand that Davin Van Day and Timmy Mallet were sent in there to stir things up. So well done ITV for the good entertainment but isn't it time they calmed down a bit now?
He's still there as he handled eating animal naughty bits better than Timmy it'sy witsy teeny weeney Mallett, who's her footy ';Fiance';(LOL that was class), maybe he's spending some of his 拢拢拢拢拢拢 to keep her in there, she's nice to look at but that's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment