Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Has anyone ever had a false blood pregnancy test at a few weeks into your pregnancy?

YES! I just KNEW I was pregnant. I took a urine test that came back negative, then I had a blood test run and it came back negative, too. I never had a period. Then a month later I mentioned my symptoms to my doctor and she ran a pregnancy test (blood). Sure enough, I was pregnant. When I got to the OB, I was almost 7 weeks along.Has anyone ever had a false blood pregnancy test at a few weeks into your pregnancy?
I was reading some other people comments on pregnancy and ran across someone who said she had 3 negative pregnancy tests and went to the doctor and got a negative blood test. Two weeks later go figure she was 8 weeks pregnant. Now don't let this get your hopes up because this isn't a common case. But there has been times that happens. Most likely you aren't and I know that's not what you want to hear, but you never know it could happen to you! Good luck sweetie!!!Has anyone ever had a false blood pregnancy test at a few weeks into your pregnancy?
No I have not. But it took my husband and I 3 months after me stopping bc to get pregnant which I had been on since I was 20. Depro maybe takes longer to get out of your system?





If the blood rest says your not, then you probably arent's pregnant-sorry. I know it sucks when you are trying and it doesn't happen.
When i was pregnant with my first daughter ( i didn't even know it)i was put on depression medicine and they tested me cause of the meds they wanted to take. It came back negative and about 3 weeks later i realized i was pregnant. So yes they can say that you are not pregnant.
I haven't personally but my sister did have one due to a low multiplication of cells and they had to give her medicine to keep the pregnancy or she would have miscarried.
No.
i havent heard of it but i guess anything is possible
no.
no
  • blond hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment