Tuesday, February 2, 2010

True/False questions on a ';How Curious Are You'; Quiz I'm making?

I have to make a ';How Curious Are You'; quiz for my psychology class. It has to be true/false statements such as ';If I recieve a gift that has instructions not to open it until a specific date, I tend to open it early anyways';





Things like that!


Any ideas?


Thanks in advance!True/False questions on a ';How Curious Are You'; Quiz I'm making?
When eating at a restaurant and the server informs you that the plate is hot. Do you touch it to see just how hot?True/False questions on a ';How Curious Are You'; Quiz I'm making?
It's almost Christmas, and there's a big box in sparkly paper under the tree. You open it just enough at the seam to find out what it is.


a. True


b. False





A girl at school who you don't know very well wasn't at school yesterday, and now your friend says she saw her crying in the bathroom. You go ask her friends what's up with her.


a. True


b. False





You heard the new neighbors own thirteen cats. While walking home from school, you see there's no car in the driveway and peak inside the window to see if you can catch a glimpse of anything.


a. True


b. False





While browsing the internet, a box pops up in the corner of your screen that clearly states ';Don't click here!';. You do.


a. True


b. False
If I am in a store and see a sign that says ';free';, I take the item even if I don't know what it is. T/F





Every time I hear someone say ';don't look now';, I must look. T/F





If I am driving down the street and see a hand-made sign that I can't read, I stop to get out and read it. T/F





If someone hands me a note to give to someone else, I must read it first, then give it to the person. T/F





If I see a switch and I don't know what it goes to, I must flip it to find out. T/F
well i totally always want to click on the virus pop ups that come up and say YOUR THE 1,000TH CUSTOMER AND WON A FREE IPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or whatever and whenever i walk up to a conversation i always say who? what?when?huh?








im sure that gets annoying lol
If I see a sign that says, ';Wet Paint';, I touch the object to see if it is wet.
if i see a door with a sign that says DO NOT OPEN i would open it

No comments:

Post a Comment